View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 10:47 PM   #1362
mcampbell
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Been using the sliders for a long time, thanks for making em, really enjoy them.

Here's some info on how I play my association. Basically I play it like a myplayer career. Player Lock with my custom player. Newest season I think i just loaded the preset for a 5'11" All-Around Point Guard, 88 overall rating was what they gave me. Did a Serpentine Fantasy Draft, ordered them by best overall record from this year and last year. I ended up going first round to the kings (3rd from last pick).

So my first game is against the Raptors. I attached the scores as images. In my previous associations I played with the Heat, so this one is going to take some getting used to.

I put up a triple double with my player (Campbell), not sure how I got all those rebounds lol. Less than 2 minutes left Raptors hit a 3 and go up by 3. I miss my shot and go for the loose ball, Late game fouling was on and the cpu decides to foul for me....My 6th foul. Yea... I turned that off after that game. Game Over.

I'm gonna have to get used to this new team, Me at point, L.Deng, R.Fernandez, L.Scola, A.Bogut, and Kenyon Martin. I'm used to playing as the Heat's point guard lol.

I'll post some more scores later. So far I'm 2W-2L. Team is currently 8W 11L (I play every 4th game).

Edit* Oh and if you look at the scoreboard I bet you can figure out when I was on the bench resting lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kings-Raptors-1.jpg (169.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Kings-Raptors-2.jpg (168.2 KB, 68 views)