Old 01-26-2011, 08:55 AM   #9
fcboiler87
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Dynasty Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
What I mean by fully editing players inside the dynasty mode is this. We should have the ability to edit every thing from a players name (can do now), height/weight (can't do now) so we can fix the players that don't match their skill, appearance (can't do now) like skin color or face or hair, ratings (can't do now) so we can all be happy when EA does what they did this year. I don't like being held hostage by not having the power to make the game the way I want it. Say I wanted to make every 5* player have an overall between 80-85 then I should be able to. If you have played NBA2k or Choops2k8 you know what I am talking about. If you don't like how the game company created the recruits then you have the power to fix it. I hate to see the 5* 6'5" 210lb DE's with amazing skill ratings. They may gain 10 pounds but end up as complete studs. Just very unrealistic to me. Also with how slow the skill players are in NCAA 11 I could fix that but since I don't have the power I'm stuck to deal with WR that can't get away from a old man with a walker.
Ok, I see what you're saying. I kinda thought that might be the case but wasn't sure. I'm on the "edit in dynasty" bandwagon now. Then again, wouldn't it be nice if they just got it right to begin with like they did last year? Oh well... I guess everyone's interpretation of correct is different.