View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #1380
pabby21
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~: AkaDemiK :~
look cesco, i am going to be real with you...if you want to win, especially on AS...step your game up (no disrespect). You can win on these settings if you step up to the plate, because i guarantee you are the reason why you take L's on these settings and not some mystical CPU logic. If that was the case, then everyone would be losing games, all the time...which isnt the case. This also goes to everyone losing, dont blame the settings, blame yourselves and step up. This game needs to be played on allstar, because the CPU is a lot smart, but it doesn't cheat you like say HOF.

You should not be looking for post's with W's next to them for "hope", people who win on these settings aren't finding some golden flaw in the CPU...we are playing and giving 100% to get the W. I don't care if you are playing the worst team in the league, GO HARD OR GO HOME. On any given day, any team can win, so don't assume the settings are bad because the nets beat you by 10 or more points, STEP UP!

we are getting realistic stats with these settings, nothing out the ordinary...so if you aren't getting W's it has to be something wrong in your game plan.

GO HARD OR GO HOME!
dude, it's a video game, chill lol