View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #1422
Flightwhite24
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenieblue
When you make this statement, I assume you seek a solution. The solution is to turn Pass Acc up to 50. You will see virtually no errant passes. If you would prefer half, 44+50= 94/2= 47.
I won't say a solution but a happy medium. Winning every game is not the result that I am looking for. I don't look for complete realism in a video game either. I do look for fundamentals and fun. If I see 2 bad passes one game and 6 the next I would be ok. But when I'm at the end of the game and my guy is 2-3 ft away and no defender within 10 ft and he throws it into the stands then that is frustrating even moreso when it has happened 5-7 times already. This is when frustration for me comes in. To never throw an errant pass is not what I am looking for. The hum player almost has no control at critical times of the game and you can sense the cpu has an edge every single game, I'm sure a few tweaks here and there will/would help some of the complaints/issues that some of us are experiencing. I don't no jack about tweaking sliders if I did I would offer more to the community.

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 01-26-2011 at 05:21 PM.