View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 04:29 PM   #1472
greenieblue
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I don't believe, it's up to me to finish this project? Seems so!!

Ok, here you go TWO games from good ol' Cesco. I used sliders as published, but not the coach edits, since I have Rashidi's rosters.

First game, the damned Wizards, they really are unstoppable and this time I played first class defense, really! They shoot too well, 57% from the field. Fouls were crazy on their side and almost non existent on mine. Really can't explain this. But the game was great, because I learned that the crazy behavior can be stopped. Here Lewis and Wall were simply too much for me, and Blatche added a perfect 5/5.

But the best part comes now! I thrashed the Heat in Miami!! Wooooow. Best game I ever played. I took the lead in the third and in the fourth Arenas ignited a super run shooting 3 consecutive 3's. Howard was a beast, with 37 points, 10 Rebs and 3 Blocks. In the first he blocked 7, averaging 5 blocks so far (!!). I committed few turnovers and made every player shoot ONLY in their comfort zone.

Let the images talk! This Heat game proved me a lot. But man, now I need a shower, this is crazy stuff for an almost 37 year old guy ;-D

Cessy! Mr f'n clutch.

Thanks, man.