Old 01-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #11
devinewon
Banned

devinewon's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Dynasty Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
It is the only way to please all sides. They (EA) just need to pick higher or lower and then let the user decide if they want to keep it or allow them to change it. If some kid wanted to make his team all 99's then why should he not be able to. This would only work for offline play though.
Sorry Man Nebraska never gets better. We had a guy in our Online Dynasty who won the big 12 2 or 3 years in a row. His team still looked like a JV team compared to the big boys. Especially in an Online Dynasty where the competition is even stiffer than in a regular one. Its sad that the game has decided that Alabama Texas Oklahoma Florida Michigan Ohio State USC Miami will dominate recruiting no matter what. Its been like that for a while but in last years game the recruiting class was so much deeper that even though USC would crush me in recruiting when I was UCLA. I would still be getting good players because I could find great 3 star players which no longer exist. Even though I won the PAC 10 4 years in a row his team would destroy mine in recruiting but only if you just look at the stars. This year though if I'm at a good school I don't recruit non Juco 3 stars. They will never start.
Advertisements - Register to remove