View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #1554
Permatron
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Test 3 Hawks v Mavs (me). This game was a game of runs. Id go up by 10 and the hawks would cut it down. It was like this all game. Joe Johnson was really aggressive in getting to the hoop after his deep ball wasnt falling. He started slow but found his groove in the 2nd half. I really dominated with the smaller guards this game ( pretty much whoever Mike Bibby was guarding) Terry, Stevenson, Kidd, and Barera had big time roles. Dirk had an ok 20 point game but didnt really play dominately. Theres a nce margin between rebounds mainly because of all the turnovers they had I didnt get a chance to get many boards. Game plays very well on this set, and stats for the most part look really good in m eyes. Everytime down the court you never know how the play might come out. Hawks were dirt from 3 land, partially because of where I have the slider at now (44). Guess it must go up to 45, but it was also becasue of smart D. Anyway, great game. Guess next game Ill go up against Magic since they are money from 3, or Celtics since Ray Ray hits every one of them. Ill keep updating. Time for a break tho.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hawks v Mavs.jpg (99.9 KB, 267 views)