View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #531
JLWebb
MVP

JLWebb's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Marshall University: A Thundering Herd Dynasty (NCAA 11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARLEE23
Am I still soft?!
haha... yeah, you still have not committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
whew, what a win, narrow escape much?? Nice rally to pull off the victory, and yea, that sideline catch was so sick! Van freakin tore it up didn't he? Looks like there was some good upsets this week, and Marshall is now #5!!!! Keep pushing, this could be a big year. Hopefully nobody sneaks up on you like USF almost did.
Yeah. Texas beat Oklahoma but I thought that was going to happen. Nick Anderson (mnwildgophers) has 21 touchdown passes and not a single interception this season. Then you have Allen, Oklahoma's heisman hopeful quarterback go down for 9 weeks in week 2.

The big upset was Michigan State over Michigan. I wasn't expecting that one.

Van has been solid all season. He has rushed for 100 yards in all 6 games and blew up in the 273 yards against USF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky23
The defense really buckled down in the 4th quarter. Luckily the offense finally shook off the rust and woke up. Big win for you guys and for Mich. St. Helps you move up a little more in the polls.
Yeah... I thought I was done going into the 4th quarter. Graham has been very inaccurate for me this year... I don't know what's up. Luckily Van took the game on his shoulders and we pulled out the win.
Advertisements - Register to remove