View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #1574
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Ok... exactly what i've seen

Yesterday I've did Boston @ Lakers , the first quater was good, play cool and concetrate and like you say in your post , Lead by +1 at the end...

During the second it's become hell on heart, i've missed all and I try lot of things for contain them but nothing work.

I'm sad cause it's so real and I see real nba Bball like Greenie has say but I have the impression that the most little mistake cannot be recoverable cause cpu take +12 then 20 in few minutes.

I sag off all player at the first minutes but seems don't work in the 2d QT the boost they take after ther first timeout is unstopable.
You have to keep trying. I've passed through a lot of frustration too before winning some. And please, don't sag off everyone! Just sag off players who drive all the time (look at tendencies in the coaching menu) and C and PF who like the post thing. But watch out for people like Big Z and Bargnani, don't sag off them just because they are C! Play tight off ball too on good perimeter shooters, the ones who come off screens and pop a mid jumper or a 3.

Damn I lost my next game vs the Raptors, a Bargnaniless Raptors! Lost by 1 in OT! But I grabbed a ton of rebounds and Howard went again for 11. Numbers are settling, but CPU commits much more fouls than me so far, so I gave +2 to Human in the shooting fouls slider to see what happens. Also I lowered 1 click the Hands slider, because both me and CPU are averaging between 9 and 10 steals per game. I know this will go at the expense of turnovers, but it's a test. And I lost the Turk for 2-4 weeks! These are corrections made to cope with my style of play, they don't want to be universal. So stick with the original set, try to be competitive and maybe then adjust to your liking.