View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

There is a 1994-1995 season file on 2k Share. I cannot recall the gamertag, but he notes in his details something along the lines of "as good as it can get."

I have downloaded this and reviewed it. Though he does a nice job, he is missing a LOT of players. He filled out the depth charts (the final 2 or 3 slots) with "filler" players.

I noticed after review that the Jazz had Greg Ostertag. He didn't play for the Jazz until the next season and Felton Spencer was missing. Also, he had Blue Edwards on the Jazz (which is correct) and also Jay Humphries. The problem is that Humphries should have been moved to the Celtics because he was whom the Jazz traded to get Edwards. Also, David Benoit was missing and he played a key role for the Jazz that season. He also had Antoine Carr rated as one of the lowest players, and Carr had a fantastic season and should probably be the 3rd or 4th best player on that team.

I'd recommend not using this file because of the inaccuracies.

(This is the kind of information that would be nice to see here. I don't want to sound critical, but rather objective. I am very particular about rosters, and if that's a bothersome quality to you then my apologies. I'd simply like to hear what you're finding and that we compile the most complete list possible. Thanks!).