View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 06:52 AM   #1646
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
I have made another NBA today game Spurs@Pistons Lose by 9 .

100-109.

1 : The clutch factor is weird , If he's on 7 for exemple like I use now, I know the score will always be by +10 (or 9 or 11) but it will stay realist.
I think the clutch factor limit this cause everytime I've play with it at 0 like Greenie advice, the score and the teams goes crazy and the basket will put easier (sorry again for my language, I try to explain correctly but it's hard).
But in he same time, got various scoring is more cool, I don't know what to do and what to think about that. Cesco again or Greenie, if your read this...
I prefer not to tinker with clutch factor, i hate it. It's the weirdest slider in the game and no one can really prove what it does and does not. Your choice...

Quote:
2 : Lot of turnover , BUT it's not cause I'm not concetrate...

It's THIS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTLJ67LNjzc

Why and what cause this thing who was recurrent with the Purist sliders since a long time ? all my sliders are tweak correctly, don't understand, can I put the pass sliders at 51 or 50 for both team ?

I take pleasure to play, it's the thing the more important now. I'm nervous when I play ^^
Again here it's your choice. If you want real stats (T/O especially) leave pass accuracy as is, otherwise change to your liking. Note that if you don't have T/O you'll have more FGA, maybe more fouls, higher scores etc. It's not only a number I mean...