View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #1661
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
Like what for exemple ? Pass ? Fg% of some players ?

Is there's a super roster in dev it can be cool ... if the man behind these roster are almost persevering than you and Greenie it gotta be a great thing !
I've read other people complaining about players shooting like crazy from mid and 3 point range. Playbooks always the same. Some ratings seem too exaggerated for me too (I'm no expert in rosters), but almost everyone good (not a star, just good) in 3 pointers has earned the "3" badge in Rashidi's Rosters. The scale is correct for sure, but transferred into the game it creates weird things. Half of the players in Orlando have 80+ 3 point range ratings. I mean, this is fine, but everyone is TOO good in what they do, making the game again too difficult. FG% for me are too high and I've already gone down by 1 or 2 in all shooting success sliders as published by Greenie. This way 48-50 FG% has become the average when instead should be the top of the ranking.

What I miss more are playbooks, different plays called on AUTO both by HUM and CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove