View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
mjhyankees
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Got a couple questions/complaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunsy34
I am only in my first season and my question is at the end of the season do they add up all the tackles of your player solo and assisted to get a total so in the next season I can look back at a players stats and see how many tackles he had just no solo? In real life they add up a players assisted and solo tackles and give a total.

My complaint is I am up 28-0 4th quarter just started and the computer goes for it on 4th and 10 at their own 15.... like really, i understand they are down 4 scores but punt it away and live to see another day. Nope went for it dint get it I turn around and score up 35-0. I have seen other times the computer going for it on 4th down when they are deep in their own zone just doesnt make sense to me to have the computer keep going for it and then be able to turn around and already be in field goal range. I understand being down 14 with a couple minutes left and be in desperation mode but start of 4th quarter come on
I know...I've seen this.....I don't mind it all that much....in real life teams should go for iMO......but they don't like "getting blown out" so they punt and forfeit all chance of winning or at least scoring. IDK.....I agree it's not realistic.