View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
cl34v4g3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can't continue Franchise

I just hit this same wall last night in my 32 team franchise. Its year four or five in the preseason and the Seahawks have 205m cap penalties... The cap is like 214m. I released EVERY SINGLE PLAYER on the team, then did the change position exploit to get everyone back on the team with the lowest salary possible. I only got like eight or nine guys back on the team and now I can't sign anyone, and can't sim forward or even play the game because it says I don't have enough players at a position. I've had this problem before but the clear cap space option popped up to fix it but I can't get it to come up now. So basically the franchise I've been running for the past month is completely locked. Thanks EA for the screwed up contracts!!

I try to play realistically with the salary cap and such, but the contracts are so skewed and unrealistic that it makes it impossible to keep a halfway decent team and stay under cap especially if you're trying to keep a 32 team chise competitive. So from now on I'm just running with the cap off..