Thread: 2012 rosters
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
kyleleewatson
Banned

OVR: 0
2012 rosters

As some of you know I have been doing madden rosters since madden 01 for ps3. I am releasing a madden 2012 roster set for 2011. I did one for madden 10 with all the 2011 rookies as well. The only problem I had was after releasing the first one with all the rookies in the first round my computer crashed. I wasnt able to release the final one on this site. Also my previous alias was banned. I already have a roster with all the projected rookies for the first and second round for the 2011. Ive spent over a month working the roster. After speaking with another roster maker I decided I will put them up on ebay next sunday for 5 dollars or donations thru pay pal. I havent decided which route i will go yet. Everyone who buys one I will give my email adress so once the draft is over I will realease another update with everyone on there respected teams. Right now everyone is in the free agent pool. Theres also 2 players on ir thru the whole roster. Im able to make atleast everyone in 3-4 rounds without changing already existing players or modifying legends( if there in the game). If you would like the rosters send me a email and I will keep in touch.
Advertisements - Register to remove