View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 12:33 AM   #1
HARTSTOPPER
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
Will This Finally Be The Year?

For what seems like an eternity, EA has by and large left off a ton of features from the original Xbox and Playstation days. I'm 99% positive that their "Be a Superstar" mode has NOT been touched at all since the crossover to next gen. Are they ever going to add more to this game mode? It seems absolutely ludicrous that I can be a QB and get drafted by the Colts and start over Peyton Manning on Day 1. That's not realistic by any stretch of the imagination.

I am a HUGE partaker in the Online Franchise mode. I would LOVE for everything to work like it's supposed to on there. Salary caps, trade offers from the computer, being able to trade away current and future draft picks. Maybe even managing some stuff like concession stand prices. I'm not looking to re-locate a franchise or anything like that, just something more to immerse myself as the GM/Owner of the team I am playing with.

What about ESPN presentation? We saw NCAA 11 use ESPN integration and it was well received. All Madden gives you in terms of ESPN is ESPN radio. I'm not looking for 3 different broadcast teams, or anything like that. Heck, if you were to make the game ticker look like the ESPN ticker MILLIONS of people would be happy.

Will this be the year that Ian and Co. finally right the wrongs, and get us, the fans, some of the bigger things we've been wanting. Ian has been asking us to basically not jump the gun because he has big news to follow in the coming months regarding franchise and other things. What does this mean? What sort of REALISTIC things could Ian be hinting at? I am just trying to start a logical discussion without the whining and crying posts.
Advertisements - Register to remove