View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #10
falconfansince81
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Just bought Madden 11 and heres what I think...

for the people who prefer the competition of online play/sim franchises we can't use sliders or nurse the game along with 'house rules'. maybe in m12 commissioners will have the options to set these, which would be great.

presentation for me didn't do it, 1 or 2 intros with the same concession stand scene from last year coupled with the abrasive commentary doesn't immerse me in an NFL atmosphere. they made an effort, its just not polished like 'that other company' was able to achieve in their last gen football game and current basketball game in my comparison.

i see a lot of fundamentals still missing, as well as tons of placebo ratings...but i will say the graphics are very well done. however, for the guys deep into on-field interactions, offline franchise like we used to have, or online franchises we're hoping for drastic improvements next season. really hope some of these podcasts EA's dev team is doing (great community effort there) get recognized and prioritized to improve the game for all of us. until then, i'm still not feeling an NFL simulation experience IMO.