View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:01 AM   #1706
pabby21
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Hello my friend, haven't played as much lately, mostly because I was waiting for some roster projects to finish, but most of them are waiting for the trade deadline. So I continued with my franchise and I'm 28 games into it. So far everything's great and I'm adjusting here and there to my likings as usual. I'll post my 30 games stats for sure. So far I'm 16-12 and I've seen a lot of different results. FG% is great (46,6% HUM - 46,7% CPU) and going down a little bit due to my changes. I'm not concerned at all with CPU sliders being low. First because FG% is still fine and second the CPU seems to have a security threshold not allowing it to have super bad games. In the last three games I've seen CPU shoot 52%, 44% and 38%. What my little changes brought is that a losing CPU (or HUM) now shoots in the high 30s / low 40s from the field. With the original sliders I've seen often the losing team shoot no worse than 45% and the winning one always more than 50%. For me now everything has shifted down a bit.

I'm really enjoying my franchise. Still tweaking steals/turnovers balance, but as for the rest I'm really happy. Definitely love the 100/100 setting for D-Rebs/O-Rebs.
thanks for the update mate

I havn't tried the 100/100 rebs setting, but I'll add that next game.....I don't know whether to wait the few days for roster updates from Geebo (the roster im using) or just start and make changes myself lol.....I've got a few quet days before uni is back so dunno what to do with myself haha