View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
theDude47
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2
Classic Teams Roster

Since several people are working on creating a 2010 NFL roster, I think I might it put off to the side for the time being and begin work on a Classic Team roster. I'm thinking about taking advantage of the legends that are already in the game, but I am definitely going to remove their stars and mess around a little with their ratings. (Reggie White is why too fast in this game and Campbell is way too strong)

Do you all have any preference to which 8 teams need to be user controlled?

I know one team will be the '99 Rams, A.K.A The Greatest Show on Turf. (I'm a Titans fan but I gotta give a lot of respect to how awesome that team was)

EDIT**After some quick thinking, I believe I will make this roster with classic teams from the late '70s to recent. If I made the '66 Packers even close to accurate they would be pretty much dominated by every single team just due to height and weight. That just wouldn't be fair. I might make a '70s and down roster eventually that would be better for them to be in. The late '70s Steelers, IMO, could possibly hang around with today's great teams, but going back any further would lead to greater team disparity.

Last edited by theDude47; 02-19-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove