View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #1709
pabby21
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocho cuatro
Hi Cesco-

First, thank you for the hard work of developing these sliders. They feel really solid.

I'm having a few issues, however, and would love your input.

1) I'm using Rashidi's roster, and it seems like too many players are really good. It may just be the combination of his roster with these sliders, however. Which roster do you play on? Are geebo's roster better with these sliders? I'll happily restart, if necessary.

2) Every game feels the exact same. I'm 17 games into my association, and 16 of them have been decided by less than 5 points. The other one, a 9 point win, was in overtime. Could this be fixed with the consistency slider? I'd love to see teams occasionally shoot 65% or 32%, not 45-50% every single game.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I play with Geebo's and they are absolute money! Every player has had their stats, signature altered to reflect real life as much as possible. Touches are pretty much perfect with every player too. If you are on PS3 DEFINITELY go for Geebo's.

As for the every game feels the same, I don't experience that.......sure, every game go through the runs that happen on All Star but I can destroy the bad teams, be challenged by good, and the great teams beat me......consistency is the players shooting not the actualy result....all you'll do is essentially create more cold streaks if you lower that