View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Vin
All-Star

Vin's Arena

OVR: 2
Vin's Updated Offseason Roster v1.0 (minors + lineups set by mlbdepthcharts.com))

Let me start off by saying this roster is a product of MONTHS of work. Granted I'm in the Army and my girlfriend is constantly up my ***, but still. It was a massive undertaking.

I'd like to give credit to whomever made the original roster but it's been so long that I have no idea who that was. So if you notice your handy work feel free to claim it. The only ratings I messed with were on the Rays. Nothing drastic, just gave em some lovin.

Basically I've been keeping track of all MLB and MiLB transactions since the offseason started. MLBdepthcharts.com made that fairly easy. Anyway, here's what you got:

*A ridiculous amount of MiL transactions. I mean hundreds.
*Every 25-man roster and lineup relevant to that team's league set by MLBdc.com (serious business, I assure you)

Well, that's all you need to know I guess.

I zeroed out devs, retired players, and some historical players to use as placeholders. They're all in A-ball and not in the 40-man roster.

The "No DH" lineups for the AL and the "DH" lineups for the NL were skipped over for time purposes. I'm sure I'll fix em eventually. Numbers and MiL lineups aren't accurate either. It's version 1 for a reason I guess.

But yeah, there's still plenty to do, but I can promise you this is the most accurate roster out there. Enjoy.

***Also located in the Roster Vault under "Vin v1.0" on Feb 19, 2011.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (545.1 KB, 281 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove