View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #1713
ocho cuatro
Rookie

ocho cuatro's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Hello Ocho Cuatro,

as for Rashidi rosters I agree with you, players SEEM to be very good in what they do. But I think it's more an All-Star thing. AI on All Start is very smart and every player plays at the best of his possibilities. At first I blamed the rosters too. We should start an association with default rosters, play 20 games and see the differences.

For games being too tight, I had the same impression at first when I struggled against CPU. But when I mastered this difficulty level I started seeing blow outs and different games. Maybe it's the association changing along the season (I keep stats and numbers change a lot from the beginning of the season), fatigue, chemistry etc. Now I see teams starting a game badly AND finishing badly. But all in all it's the All Star level again. Single games seem unfair some time but on the long run the association seems to balance itself in terms of statistics, giving praise to the good teams and a hard time to bad ones.
Thanks, Cesco. Do you play with Chemistry and/or roles on? I turn them both off, and that may be why my games have a consistent feel.

And just to be clear, it's not just that I can't blow out bad teams. My association team is below average, and I'd like my team to occasionally get blown out by the Heat or Lakers.