Old 02-20-2011, 12:49 PM   #6
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: DEFENSIVE Sliders (Tough)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
I saw that earlier and so I just wanted to test that to prove you wrong (not trying to be a ****). I went to practice mode and the lowest rated WR on my file is 30 and his catching is a 54 and he caught 5/10 of the catch-able passes. with spec Catch was 20. Route Running 45. Awareness is a 15! the drops were all jumping catches which is considered Spectacular catching.
Yea when I use to play on defualt all-madden with the catching at 25.. I averaged about 5 to 10 drops a game and these are wide open drop when I'm hitting them in stride or a few quick throws in the flat.. I use the Giants so my WR core is pretty good.. It was one game I lost where Manningham dropped 3 wide open passes in a row in the endzone and thats when I decided I had to start messing with sliders and 45 was the best number I came up with after thoroughly testing them in franchise games. You should always test your sliders in franchise games. For some reason on play now and preseason the CPUs doesn't play the same.

I have a offline franchise going with my friends and when we use to play on default most of our WRs would lead the league in drops by a wide margin.. Now we have a pretty realistic amount through out the year with it at 45. Bad WRs still drop passes in traffic like there suppose to but good WR do there thing.. But I'm bout to plug these in and play. I'll post stats after.