View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #12
KLK
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Closest Game You've Ever Played?

I got a quick one for you guys...

First off, I was playing my buddy a week or two ago and right before the game I told him he would never beat me (He hasn't beaten me at Madden 11 yet). I should have known karma would bite my *** for saying that. Anyways he's Jacksonville and I'm Tennessee.

I'll skip all the pointless stuff in between. All you need to know is he is winning 19 to 14 with 40 or so seconds remaining. I have no time outs left I used them all, and he is on my 30 or so (turn over on downs). I was so pissed. He scored on a kick return and on 4 ****ing fumbles (field goals). He had less than 60 total yards of offense.

Anyway I tell him he better just kneel it and thank God for the win. He decides to be cute and try to score. He completes an out route, but stays in bounds. I pick a nano-blitz for my next play out of the 46. He is in five wide. He hikes the ball with ten or so seconds left. He drops back with the QB and one of the computer LB's rushing hit the QB. With the ROLB I user pick the duck that QB got off and run it in for the game winning TD.

I was beyond pumped got in my friends face about how I told him he should have kneeled and that he would never beat me ha ha.