View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:44 AM   #1800
Cesco
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
Cesco, coach profiles are KEY to agressive teams playing aggressive and vice versa. I give up lots of fouls to say Heat because they attack the basket, but bugger all to Magic as they shoot a lot of 3's....like real life!

I strongly recommend you use the coach profiles on the first page, but then again, it may not be integral and I'm just OCD lol
I know Pabby and probably you're right. It's worth a test. I don't like the fact that when a coach is fired all new tendencies come up, pretty randomly. Another thing is putting in all the values. One time the scout stopped going out scouting players. I sent him out but nothing happened.

Ok I'll save my association with a different name and input the coaching sliders and we'll see.

It's a big mystery how tendencies interact with each other. Which one prevails? Coach tendencies? And then how players tendencies come into play? And then sliders which modify player tendencies? What a mess... there are many variables we don't know unfortunately. Or better, if you know tell me please!! Eh eh :-)

Last edited by Cesco; 03-01-2011 at 07:52 AM.