View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:41 AM   #94
serialmke
Banned

OVR: 0
re: MLB 2K11 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
The hurry up function is no good in baseball games. Baseball is the one sport where patience is a virtue and in order to get cemented in the novelty of the sport you have to go through the little things that make it great.

Having a pitcher thow and then the batter morphin into the battings stance takes away from the game of baseball completly. That is just my opinion but I am sure many die hard fans feel the same way.

Is like in basketball games, if you hit a jumper and all of a sudden the inbounds passs does not happen and the other team is going up the court already.

It is about pagentry and it is needed in a baseball game
Iyo. Imo and many others after the first few games all the walk ups and "pagentry" as you refer to it becomes boring and useless.

I want a game that plays baseball and is fun that keeps me coming back for more. The"oither" game is slow and plodding and does not keep me personally coming back for more.

The being able to skip the pagentry quickly and complete a game in 30 to 40 min is a big part of what makes 2k the better game to me rather than 60 to near 90 min in the "other" game. That along with a much better pitcher batter interface. Again Imo