View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #110
DirtyJerz32
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
re: MLB 2K11 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS3/360)

I like it! I like it A LOT!

One thing that has been said is about the graphics. I think the graphics are fine. Sure some of the guys are off, but look at NBA 2k11. Some guys look great while some aren't. I'd rather have a game that looks good, plays good and sounds awesome. There's a lot of memory used up because of the commentary (MLB Today) so I'm not expecting awesome graphics. Again, I'd rather have it sounds great look good then sound horrid and look awesome. That's just me though.

I love the hitting view. Being able to read the pitches is great. I may not even need the batters eye feature turned on.

I really like the fielding camera now. Really looks like a broadcast game now. I only got a chance to play 2 innings before coming to work but, I'm really liking it so far.

The one thing I haven't seen mention is the CPU AI knowing there's only 3 innings left and trying to win the game. They try to move the runners over when on first or second. That IMO is a great thing to see. When the real game comes out I hope their aware of the same situations.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -

Last edited by DirtyJerz32; 03-01-2011 at 11:16 AM.