Old 03-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #25
sheredia
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: WTFitsDaveyJ's Madden 11 Final Roster Re-Scaling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
With the custom sliders I'm developing specifically for this roster set, what we should have is the most realistic, open, and fresh feeling Madden in years. That's my goal. It's not a matter of more this or less that, it's just a matter of those events happening when they should, and less "Only in Madden" moments. Every time you play Giants vs. Colts, or Eagles vs. Cowboys, or whatever matchup you prefer, you'll get a different result every time because the players will only respond what you put in. It will take an extreme amount of effort, but I believe I can get it done in just a few weeks. As I said, I accidentally overwrote my original file where I was up to WRs, so I'll be re-starting (ugh) Tuesday morning.

My ratings are very, very unforgiving to some, but the main thing to remember is that with these ratings, the OVR is just placebo. Ben Roethlisberger is an 82 (well, was..) but is probably one of the best QBs in the file because he has power, speed, and good throwing skills (in comparison), ie one of the most "complete" QBs in that sense. Peyton Manning is a 92, but that's purely AWR and throw skills...He will NOT rush on you.
i see what you're sayin'.....not only that, if it can effect the outcome of games where it evens the playing field a bit and a team like the bills can beat a team like the steelers. i mean, receivers shouldn't catch everything and quarterbacks shouldn't complete everything....i get tired of scorefests sometimes. thanks for your efforts and i look forward to the completed roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove