View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 06:02 PM   #12
dave731
Rookie

OVR: 9
One of the things NBA 2K11 and MLB The Show should do is take a page from the EASHL and form their own version of that with the My Player/RTTS. I know 2K11 has team up and my team but if they worked it out to where teams could get in and run seasons complete with trades, messages boards for smack talking among players and a virtual GM/Owner behind the scenes pulling the trigger on some of the deals, it would take on a life of its own. Rivalries would develop among individual players and owners while storylines would create themselves.

You enter the league as a young player who signs with a young owner of an NBDL team looking for talent. This process could also have different aspects to it with owners promising playing time, attribute boosts, etc. etc. Playing nets experience and boosted attributes allowing you to move up to the next level where a league exists with retiring veterans and young stars already developing. Someone could work out all the specifics in a one hour brainstorming session.