View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
43M
Banned

OVR: 0
Editing DRAFT classes...thoughts?

Okay, so I just read some of the thread regarding the ability to alter ratings in franchise mode. Thats all well and good, and I actually wanted that for a long time, but there is one thing Id rather be able to do and thats edit draft classes.

The progression/ratings system, although still a bit off, is better in Madden than it was a few years ago. But the draft classes are still terrible. Sure, the game created draft classes are solid for the most part, but there should be an option, either at the beginning of each season or offseason to load a class or use the game create one, and then users should have the ability to edit them anyway they want.

There are alot of things that irk me about franchise mode, but one of the biggest is the inablity to get a remotely realistic draft class. If you use EAs, you are drafting player you dont know. If you used imported ones from NCAA, they end up like crap because EA for some reason cant make that work.

All I want is, around this time of year, be able to load a draft class onto Madden that is fairly representative of what we are going to see in April, and then have the ability to create one for the following year and maybe the year after that. That alone would extend the games life through an offseason until the next Madden came out.

I just wanted to get some thoughts on this. The question may have been asked before, but I didnt see it. Still, I think this improvement could make a huge difference in the game and franchise mode. If they added this, a working IR, the ability to trade future picks and better offseason AI for CPU teams (like other teams making realistic trades with each other and FA signings/drafting logic that makes sense), I would probably bite the bullet and buy Madden 12.
Advertisements - Register to remove