View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #1817
broncos10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

has this gotten fairly easy to anyone else? i'd have to say these are definitely the best sliders, and at first i did lose some games. now i seem to blow out most crappy teams and win by ~8 or so against good ones. only lost two games out of about 20. i dont know if this has something to do with my team (2nd year into warriors) and i'm starting curry, jrich, granger, amare, and okur. with redd, murphy, house, and josh howard filling out most of my bench playing time. obviously this team shoots a lot of 3s, and hits. i think i take about 30-34 3s a game and amare almost doesn't miss from the paint. i play a very fast paced game and average about 120 points, take over 90 shots, and have gone above 100 several times. what can i do to make the defense better and not give me open looks from beyond the arc? i think if i had to call more plays to set up my shots i would use up more clock, resulting in less shots and less points. but i have no reason to call plays most of the time because the defense constantly gives me wide open 3s and i hit most of them.