Old 03-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #15
CaptainZombie
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Greek Super League PS3 (US) - Option File

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
The DLC will screw up option files, particularly any editing you've done to the fake/blank leagues. The fake players will default to their original locations on the fake teams. Their nationalities will default, too. However, edits to names, stats, positions, accessories, appearances -- all those should remain unaffected by the DLC.

Some players in the other leagues could possibly disappear with the DLC, too -- to correspond with any transfer moves. If a player you know/like or a player with a preset face transfers out of one of the clubs on the game, you might want to base-copy him before you d/l the DLC (eg, Ronaldinho).

The other thing the DLC will do is default fake players to National teams.
WOW! Now that is so stupid how they handle this DLC for those editing roster files. Since I am using your file and I moved the MLS to the D2 League, while the GSL is in the main fake league spot now. So I don't lose all your work on MLS and for the GSL all I have done with the players is name 1/2 the league, given some guys stats, and of course set their nationality. What should I do not to lose any of this work?
Advertisements - Register to remove