View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
CHIdahitman17
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA listen to the fans for once...

Every goddamn year EA the same bull**** *** game. what is wrong with you guys seriously? People complain about the same things every year and you just dont care.

1. When i get tackled or pushed out of bounds i expect the clock to STOP!!!!! Ive lost hella games because of this.

2. Where is defensive holding? Hadnt seen it in any madden game ever made. Including offset penalties. also lost hella games because of this.

3.Defensive pre-snap adjustments were so simple with the right stick. Whos the genius who came up with the Strategy Pad? Great job...

4.Challenges suck ***

5.problems with covering the flats again. 3 years in a row

6.I see you guys decided to keep out man coverage for some reason or at least it seems like it because my defense cant hold a fart.

there's alot more but i dnt feel like typing it all right now and besides we all know what the problems are. So i mean whats going on? I just want my questions answered for once. Why are you guys having so much trouble fixing the glitches? Are you guys doing this on purpose or what? You guys should seriously stop making football games before madden ends up like NBA Elite.
Advertisements - Register to remove