View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #52
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

If they keep the "Features" as off the field features, then yes I'd be excited.

The problem is, EA are obssessed with over simplifying things, to the point they have to be given a cool, catchy name.

Pro Tak, is just tackling in football. That's all. I don't want to know what type of tackles are going to be displayed - do you truly care? Let's be surprised for once.

Locomotion...seriously? Running realistically. or like a "human being". The variation of running animations should not be a feature on its own, it should be the core.

I could go on, but as I said, if this is nothing but on the field features - then I'll say "whatever" because it frustrates me that EA can't just say

"Madden 2012. Football."

featuring:

- real teams, players, specific characteristics
- team celebrations - no more individual no emotion like celebrations
- tv broadcast - replays, analysis, challenges, cut scenes, interactive COMMENTARY
- Franchise mode - become a gm/owner, relocate, want Roger Goddell's job? Do it.
- Superstar Mode - revamped, interactive, drama filled, adjustments to life as a rookie to life as a veteran.

Any on the field stuff listed at all? Nope - and I just filled out 5 catchy slots that could be as features.