View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #55
LiquorLogic
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 12 Teaser Video Releases Early Next Week, Several New Features to be S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMe12
Im sorry guys, but count me out as being excited. They have time for redemption, but I expect more of the same this year. Im sorry but this dev team has sucked the excitement out of me with their incomplete modes and statements.
Count me out also. Honestly, I don't see how anybody could get excited about anything that Tiburon puts out. Even if they do reveal some seemingly innovative features, given their track record, you still can't help but to be skeptical; historically, regarding this franchise, this gen, the majority of attempts at innovation have blown up in Tiburon's faces.

Their biggest innovation was Pro-Tak, and look how that turned out. It looks like a group hug, and even then it doesn't initiate half the time which leads to "bowling pin" tackling.

During the development of Madden 10, Ian and company stated that the stretched ratings were going to make elite players stand out like never before; in reality, ratings other than speed are irrelevant.
Advertisements - Register to remove