View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 02:02 PM   #3
Mike3207
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: How do I get the best players from training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp

If you check progressions on players all are different, stuff such as strength, injury and speed generally don't change the player is either strong or fast or injury prone, etc that stuff usually does not change.
Speed and strength do change, if you get Speed and Strength Training with all your coaches. Injury usually doesn't get better, although it can get worse.The Qb ratings related to speed usually don't change, unless you have a scrambling QB. I'd do your best to filling out the Training tree with all your coaches, everything from Speed and Strength Training to Innovator with your coordinators.

Kickers and punters are really hard to develop. It might work if you got max kicker development with your HC and STC, but even then it's really slow. I find that Acceleration is also hard to develop.Superb Strategist increases the potential level for all subordinate coaches by 1, but you want to wait untill all your coaches are at level 4 before you use it. That would improve the potential of your STC.

As to how to get 99 stat players, draft Pro Bowlers and use Motivator on them. That will give them 99 potential for their attributes, but you better have Innovator and pretty good development with your coaches so they develop in time.As to how training and development work, it's really rather simple. Max out the Training special skills with all your coaches and get each coach to Level 5 with Physical Development , Intangible Development, and Learning Development. Easier said than done, though.

Last edited by Mike3207; 03-24-2011 at 02:11 PM.