View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #13
1WEiRDguy
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Hex Editor Ruined Lobby Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Well Hit, you should know I have plenty of good quality of people to play and have run my share of leagues. I also play 99% of my games against people I know only, but with that said none of my complaints are coming directly from MY desires. Because yes I could go another 5 years playing only people I know. But that still does not change the fact that the lobbies will be ruined by the Editor. Neither you or me might be effected by the cheese the editor will bring. But there still will be a countless number of others who will find their online experience severely hampered and the already small community could grow smaller due to users getting frustrated and shelving game.

I get what you are saying Weird and none of the ranking leader boards have ever meant anything to me. I am looking strictly at the ramifications of the editor and I truly don't see the need for it.

Lets just use for a example that you want to run a league. What is stopping some member from secretly editing his team to have a advantage over everyone else team?
I get what you're saying...its like these new generation of gamers dont have any integrity about themselves...they actually enjoy pissing people off like you and I who want some sort of challenge without the need for cheese or exploit tactics...

i think my gaming days are drawing to an end...i cant keep playing with these "kids"...im only 27...been gaming since 88 and feel like the last of a dying breed...