View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #395
hoser
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Okay...I think I will add him back in....anyone have suggestions on who to replace?

Thanks...I'll make the change

Okay I just wanted someone to replace...will do.

Check the folders structure....it must be PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS....if any of those folders are missing...make it....if there are any dupes(sometimes when zipping....it makes another PS3 folder) ....remove one.

I created Yohan Flande

I'll get him back in..

It MIGHT only do it in the next off-season.

Yes....it's great for 30 team...guys want it for single team though....and the CPU doesn't add them right away.(if at all)

We cannot.

see above...that might be it

We are not sure about future SCEA players from their updates....they may be locked out as the current ones are. Hopefully...they are making them from gen players and not locking them...and they can be imported. That would be pretty cool.

Done..

Not yet...I think he means from an update.

I'll check....I think maybe Ridin' thinks that he won't get MLB time(IRL and here in the OSFM)....behind Howard...hence the "possible" change.

Okay....there will DEFINITELY be update #1 tonight with all the changes in the thread so far.
I don't know what time...but not too late!

M.K.
Knight165
Any chance that will include Rockies changes?

P Tim Redding - shouldn't be in the Rockies organization. I think he's in the LA Dodgers organization somewhere.

LF Jeff Salazar - throws left, not right. Also plays RF as a 2nd position.

C Eliezer Alfonzo - is in the free agent pool. He should be in the Rockies organization; probably AA or possibly A.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove