View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
KyltPDM
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden 11 offline franchise cap bug?

I'm totally at a loss as to what's happened in the offseason for my offline Xbox team. I am currently starting year 5. I put together a spreadsheet trying to figure it out... on paper, my total cap hit is $149 million. When I go to resign players, it reports it as $263 million and I'm in the negative about $49? million. This $263 million number is about $100 million higher than my salaries last year.

Over the course of the year I have not traded any players who had a bonus, nor have I cut any.... actually I haven't done either over the entire course of my franchise. I have on occasion signed a couple of free agents on pure 1-year salary contracts without a bonus to trade for draft picks.

Is there any other reason why my salary cap would suddenly jump so high? Is this some sort of a bug and if so is there a fix?

Also, another weird thing did happen between years 2-3.. somehow Aaron Rodger's contract was extended but I had that option set to player control. He went from 1 year left on his contract to 7...

Any help would be appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove