View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #119
mkharsh33
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Guys... Played a couple games using the new changes...wow! Opens things up a bit.

I updated page 1 - post 1... all changes made are in bold / red.

- raised the 3 cpu shooting categories by +1 each. Thanks to DJ (Dan) for providing those. If the cpu is still too tough for you to guard, just take those down 1 click apiece. You'll have to D-up and be stout, put guys in spots they don't want to shoot.

- lowered the cpu on-ball defense by from (from 70 down to 65). This is the most notable change made. Allows ball handlers more space...bumping animations are decreased. You will see a huge difference between good and mediocre ball handlers, which is how it should be.

- raised user clutch factor from 25 to 30. If you are seeing good shooting percentages for the user then don't touch this. however, i was seeing guys miss open shots.

in my personal sliders i have raised user 3-point shooting by one click. i have NOT put that on the opening page but i want to give it a look. i'm finding my user 3 pt. shooting percentage to be very low, but it might be the type i'm taking.

thanks for all the input. give these a shot and see how it makes a difference... thanks!