View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #127
JustinWK
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 - NBA 2K11 - ALL STAR Sliders (12 min...real player %)

Indeed, at one time yesterday I got frustrated aswell when Demar Derozan got an offensive rebound but when I looked at the team stats it turned out both me (Knicks) and the Raptors had 7 offensive rebounds at that point.

As said I played against the Raptors, a fresh new association game with this latest sliderset and it felt great. However two things were bothering me.

- Three point shooting for the AI: Toronto has guys like Calderon, Barbosa, Kleiza and Bargnani, yet they only attempted 5 three's and they all came from Barbosa, just one came from Kleiza. Could be the rosters but I didn't have this issue when experimenting with different sliders so maybe the 3 point shooting tendency should be upped for the AI?

- All Star Mode: I don't believe in games being scripted at all, but in the 2nd quarter I had a comfortable 16 point lead and was clearly the superior team. But here comes Calderon turning into a beast and suddenly at the end of the 3rd quarter its tied and the Raptors are shooting lights out and getting to the line. In the 4th they keep giving me a hard time and it was only thanks to Anthony that I managed to get away with a narrow win. For some reason all my wins on all star have always been hard fought never has it been easy. Ofcourse it makes it more of a challenge but on pro I think the game tends to be more realistic so I think I'll give All Start a try for 2 more games against good teams like the Celtics and the Bulls, otherwise I'll try pro and I think with the higher on ball defense in this set that cheesing would already be more difficult on pro aswell.