View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:08 AM   #1860
Knickerbocker
Pro

OVR: 17
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

Hey there!

I was just wondering if all of the developers of this sliders set that still play (pabby, cesco, ewing ...) left this thread or left this game? If not I'd be super glad to hear how are this sliders working for you on the long run and if you made any tweaks on them (shooting, fouls, etc.)?

Thanks to all that have put this much work into this (especially Greenie). I tried many sets but this one plays the sweetest game for me. Still looking for improvement though, guess Im a bit of an OCD gamer myself as pabby stated.

P.S. My tweaks so far:

Go for on ball steals 90/90
The cpu playmakers (especially star ones with high steal tendency) got too much fouls early in the game and got subbed by the coach.

Shooting foul frequency 66/64
Lowered the cpu one because players like Dwight Howard were always sitting on the bench because of too many committed fouls. Upped the human one because the average of team fouls per game was too low. Still experimenting but as Greenie stated the fouls are inconsistent.

3pt success 53/51
Raised the HUM one because of too low average in the long run. Most sharp shooters got nerfed by the official rosters.

Offensive rebounding 100/50
Lowered the cpu one because of balance. Now we average a similar number of OFRB per game.

Deffensive rebounding 50/50
Followed Cesco here and it works.

Last edited by Knickerbocker; 04-16-2011 at 08:29 AM.