View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
RaychelSnr
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
OS Roundtable: What Are EA Sports' Three New Franchises?

Speculation time: What are EA Sports' three new franchises?

Dustin Toms:
I'll start this off with what everyone is thinking and hoping: NCAA Basketball. It has been too long without a college hoops game, and right now I think EA is taking advantage of a non-existent market. Hopefully, the company can pull through and deliver a solid title.

Jayson Young: Madden NFL and NCAA Football fill EA's simulation need, so the new rumored football franchise has to be an arcade game of some type.

Caley Roark: I agree with Jayson that an NFL Blitz or Street update seems like a likely candidate. Madden Arcade was a relatively enjoyable, yet shallow, game that would have legs if updated and expanded -- just pretend NFL Tour never existed.

Christian McLeod: My guesses are Mutant League Football, MVP (possibly named something else) and NFL Blitz.

Chris Sanner: What we need to do is carefully consider the sports with enough worldwide appeal to warrant a game. Those sports are tennis, rugby and cricket. However, there are other dark-horse candidates as well, but just remember EA Sports is a worldwide brand.

Read More - OS Roundtable: What Are EA Sports' Three New Franchises?
Advertisements - Register to remove