View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #8
nomo17k
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Does anyone play this game for fun anymore?

I think part of the reason people are so eagerly checking out the patch is that before the release the people were led to believe that the long standing "glitch" had been fixed, when in fact it perhaps wasn't due to a little miscommunication. With so many other ways to enjoy the game I'm not really the one who really wants that glitch fixed, but I think it's a reflection of high expectations people have for this game. It's just that good.

I did file bug reports on some minute details but that's not because I wanted to point out flaws or I felt SCEA should be damned for not getting them right. Certainly not because I don't enjoy the game unless they get fixed. It's impossible to avoid bugs, so when they are found it's not a bad manner to report them. It's an iterative process between users and engineers.

Anyways, the game is enjoyable enough for me as is, so if SCEA doesn't have resources to correct certain things, that's okay for me. It's just that when whey are willing to hear feedback or accept bug reports, it's stupid not to make use of those opportunities.