View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 07:02 PM   #65
Sacrafice
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

This has been mentioned in the other thread and some have said it was happening before the patch so I don't know.

I played over 100 games pre-patch and not once (0 times) the CPU gave an error on a 4th ball in the dirt. 5 post-patch games and it is 3 for 3 on giving an error for the 4th ball in the dirt.

If it happened before it was a very few and far between now it seems like it's going to be 100% of the time.

I don't really mind it as it don't effect anything as long as my hitter get's the stat of getting the walk which he does. Just posting it in here.

So only analog hitting got the bump? I was hitting .219 in 22 games with zone pre-patch and now up to .239 in 5 just games post patch.

Meter pitching is a bit harder. It just throws more way off target stuff even with perfect command. Not too shabby there because that stuff makes the CPU swing at balls more thinking it's getting one in the zone and the pitcher throws it way off target. Kind of like setting up a fastball high in the zone, but hitting the line short of perfect for it to go high.

Overall it made the game near perfect as long as hitting online overall will be better and the disappearing ball thing works. Then the game will be balls to the walls!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove