View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:48 AM   #2
CM Hooe
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: Reserve Madden NFL 12 and Receive Exclusive Players?

Any clarification on this? Are these players for MUT, or are these Gamestop-exclusive all-star teams, or what exactly?

Frankly, I'm not sure how appealing a reserve offer of two all-star teams is, and it'd be a bit disappointing to see given that NBA2K and FIFA already allow the player to play as all-star teams out-of-the-box without any sort of exclusive preorder.

Ultimately, if it is indeed the latter it's not something that will factor into my decision as to if and where to purchase Madden. If it's exclusive players for MUT, I'm reserving at Gamestop no-questions-asked, under the condition that MUT teams are much more customizable this year (i.e. TeamBuilder and create-a-stadium implementation; these tools already exist in NCAA 11 and Madden 11, respectively, and I'm hoping to see them make the transition).

And how does the NFC team start five linebackers, including three inside linebackers (I'm assuming Clay Matthews starts at strongside linebacker rather than Willis, Urlacher, or Beason, who all play MLB)? What are they playing out there, a 2-5 front? lol

Last edited by CM Hooe; 04-28-2011 at 03:44 AM.