View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #321
Bobhead
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: MLB 11 The Show Title Update 1.16 Fix List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees2009Champs
Knight, love your roster and your input into the game. You misinterpeted what I meant by some people, and I do know what misinformation means. Let me clarify. I mean some users/posters said franchises would be unaffected. I was not implying SCEA-SD has lied to us, they're just not saying anything. There are some people who want to be the guy who breaks the information first. I believe someone just threw it out there that everything would be fine when they had no idea what they are talking about. I was merely looking for a post from Russell or someone from SCEA-SD because I trust them and we never got one.

And how do I know I won't be affected by the patch? If you can answer this I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not being a smart XXX. Can I download the patch to try it, load up my franchise and if it doesn't work delete the patch somehow without 'corrupting' the file?
Not sure if Game data is copyable but if it is you can try copying your current game data to an external device (flash drive, etc..). If the patch messes your saving abilities up, copy it back over?

I'd test it out first and see if it is possible to copy a game data file, then see if its possible to copy it back. Or wait til someone more PS3-savvy comes along, because I certainly am not.
Advertisements - Register to remove