Old 05-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #15
Jarodd21
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: 30 second clock runoff..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
How are you playing in the 2 minute warning periods ? The accelerated clock does now take off time during that time...so if you are still picking your plays and running them "fast"...you will get more plays in.
It depends on the situation in the 2 minute warning.. Before the half I'm trying to score a TD but I'm still taking care of the clock so the other team doesn't have that much time left. I'll actually throw a few run plays in just to keep the clock rolling sometimes and at the end of the game I'm really killing the clock if I have the lead so the other team doesn't get the ball back unless I'm losing so I'm definitely not getting alot of plays when the game is like that. I also run the ball alot so I get in alot of 3rd down situations which also adds up to me having alot of plays. The 2 minute warning has nothing to do with me getting too many plays with a 15 minute clock.

But like I said I understand its perfect for some people but if you looking on the slider page you will defenitely see that most people vary from 11 to 15 minutes on the clock they use. I'm just saying it would be good to have a 30 second runoff clock for us guys who use clocks lower then 15 minutes because we get too many play with the game clock that high with a 25 second runoff and would like to play with a full 15 minute clock. It would be great for me to be able to play with 15 minutes. What clock do you use by the way?

Last edited by Jarodd21; 05-01-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove