View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #1879
kcet0910
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: The Purist(s) NBA 2K11 Sliders (Post-Patch)

i love these sliders. ive been using them on my bulls association. im only into my 1st season (i play every single game), but have issues with some of the values.

1st is the pass accuracy. im all for realistic stats, but if it comes at the expense of an inbound that flies way outta bounds when your passer is only attempting to to dish it to a pg with great hands 3ft away, i find that a bit too much.

i would jack up accuracy to about 49 or below depending on your game, and rbs to 100;'/50

2nd is the rebounding. at 1/100, you hardly ever get realistic stats, unless you constantly control your best rebounder on your team. i usually stick to the pg or sg during my defense, and i noticed that using the rb sliders provided in pg1, the rebound stats are too spread out. 5 rpg as a mostly cpu-controlled fella? no thnaks/.

while i appreciate the fact that the sliders are meant to mimic real life stats, i dont think should come at the expense of the gameplay. seriously, how many times have you seen an inbounds passer toss the ball in a good few feet way above the rcvr's head, particularly if he's positioned in such a way that he's smelling the passer's breath?