View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
Eski33
MVP

OVR: 28
I agree to a point. Because you may not know anyone online doesn't mean people should limit themselves. I have met a lot of awesome gamers online who have the same interests as I do when it comes to gaming -- Competitiveness is a must but gamesmanship is the most important.

I feel those that refrain from the online experience are missing out. I agree that there are a lot of people out there who cheese, quit early or are just zero fun to play against because they can't put together an entire sentence without dropping the F bomb.

I also find online a very convenient way of hooking up with the people I do know well. NCAA 11's online dynasty is a great mode to be shared with friends who don't live in the same city. And with gas prices, why would I want to drive 25 - 30 minutes to a friend's house to play a game that I can enjoy from the comfort of my couch and still drop some verbal assaults?

In short, don't let the small fraction of people who have zero class ruin the entire experience for you. Online is, again, a great way to meet some awesome gamers.
Advertisements - Register to remove